- 2 6oz. jars of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- a dash of Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Add the juice from one jar of artichokes to a small skillet with the onions and garlic. Saute over Medium High heat until onions are translucent, approx. 4 min. Set aside.
3. Take the artichokes out of both jars and chop them, discard the juice from the second jar. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, add the Tabasco and breadcrumbs and stir. Stir in the artichokes, onions/garlic and cheese.
4. Pour into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool then cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.