- 1lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat over to 375 degrees.
2. Put all ingredients for Chermoula in a big bowl, mix well. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Lightly grease 9 x 13 baking dish with EVOO. Lay kale leaves in a layer on baking dish. Sprinkle with EVOO.
4. Dump shrimp on top of kale and arrange in layer. Drizzle any remaining Chermoula on top.5. Place in over and bake for 20-25 minutes, until shrimp is pink. Serve.