- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop off bottom of artichoke, then top to expose petals.
3. Separate petals. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar inside petals, then sprinkle with sea salt. [Use your fingers to get inside petals.]
4. Stuff minced garlic in between petals.
5. Wrap artichoke in a double layer of aluminium foil. Seal tight.
6. Place on oven rack and bake. A regular sized artichoke will take 1 hour. For a jumbo artichoke cook 75 minutes.
7. Remove wrapped artichoke and let cool before opening foil.