- 4 Salmon filets (6-8 oz)
- 1/4 cup Coconut aminos
- 1/2 inch Ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
** Must use Oven Safe pan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together coconut aminos, ginger, garlic and honey. Set aside.
3. Season salmon portions with pepper.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over High heat in pan. Place salmon in pan, skin side up for 3-4 minutes, until flesh is golden brown. Flip salmon over (skin side down) and spoon honey ginger mixture over each piece. Move pan into oven.
5. In 3 minutes, baste salmon with glaze and return to oven for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and pour remaining sauce from dish over fish. Serve.