- 1 lb salmon, cut into 2 pieces (skin on)
- One 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 dashes pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Rinse and pat dry salmon.
2. Rub garlic and ginger into salmon. Add all other ingredients to a bowl and mix. Pour mixture over salmon filets and let marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours in fridge.
3. Preheat oven to 375.
4. Bake salmon for 15 minutes. Serve.
I served the salmon with rice and Spicy Roasted Cauliflower.