- 8 Jumbo Sea Scallops (patted dry)
- 3-4 cups kale (washed, de-stemmed, cut into strips)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Turn burner to High. Salt and pepper scallops. Add butter to skillet.
2. When butter is melted add scallops. Cook for 2.5 minutes on each side. Do not touch scallops while they are cooking. Remove scallops when cooked.
3. Turn heat down to medium. Add oil, then garlic. When garlic starts to brown add kale. Cook until it starts to wilt. Add vinegar and salt to taste.