- 16 oz pasta (any kind)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz spinach
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
1a. Cook pasta until al dente according to package instructions. Drain then return back to pot.
1b. While pasta is cooking place skillet on medium heat. Add half the butter and melt. Add garlic and a few pinches of red pepper flakes. Saute until fragrant, approx. 2 minutes
2. Raise heat to medium-high, add wine. Cook until reduced by 1/3, approx. 2 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook until opaque, approx. 2 minutes.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining butter and lemon juice.
5. Add spinach to pasta pot, then pour shrimp mixture over. Stir until spinach is wilting. Serve with Parmesan.