These pizza cups are delicious and filling. A great appetizer for a party to keep your guests happy and full. Feel free to use a regular cupcake pan or a mini cupcake pan for bit size cups. Do not refrigerate before serving for a party, but great as leftovers for yourself.
Ingredients - makes 30 regular cups
- 6 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups chopped pepperoni (I used spicy salami)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 large onion (chopped small)
- 6 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh chopped basil (2 tablespoons dried)
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- marinara sauce (for dipping)
- cupcake pan
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees
2. Mix together all ingredients except tomato sauce.
3. Grease cupcake pan. Fill each cup to top then press down to compact ingredients into cup.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Repeat until all cups are cooked. Serve with heated tomato sauce.