Ingredients (for Scallops) - Serves 2
- 10-12 jumbo sea scallops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- fresh ground black pepper
1. Mix together olive oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Add scallops and make sure each one is coated. Marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Mix sesame seeds and black pepper.
3. Dip each scallops in sesame seed and pepper mixture.
4. Sear scallops over Medium High heat for 1.5 minutes on each side. Do not touch scallops while they are cooking.
5. Remove scallops and serve over kale chips.