- small onion, chopped
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup craisins or raisins
- 1 cup roasted almonds, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Place medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil then add onions, salt and pepper. Cook stirring occasionally until softened and starting to brown, approx. 3 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth. When it starts to boil turn heat down to medium. Add broccoli and craisins. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
3. Stir in cooked quinoa and let cook for another minute.
4. Remove from heat and stir in almonds. Salt and pepper to taste.