- 1lb cod, skin on
- 1 lb baby red tomatoes, halved
- 12 oz broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, quatered
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tbsp dried thyme
- Parmesan cheese, shredded (optional non-paleo)
- salt & peper
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees.
2. Toss broccoli and potatoes with 1 tbsp EVOO, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes until tender.
3. Rinse and pat cod dry. Cut into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 1 tbsp EVOO in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add capers. Cook 1-2 minutes until slightly brown. Remove with slotted spoon.
5. Place the cod skin-side down in the pan. Cook, undisturbed, for 5 minutes. Flip cod, add 1/4 cup white wine, and cover. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until fish is flaky.
6. While fish is cooking combine 2 tbsp EVOO, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in a small bowl.
7. Toss broccoli and potatoes with thyme.
8. Plate cod and vegetables. Drizzle with the lemon vinaigrette and garnish with capers and Parmesan. Serve with lemon wedge.