This marinade recipe is simple and great for a party. Prep and leave to marinade overnight, then skewer and bake right before the party.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 4 clovers garlic (crushed or chopped)
- wooden skewers
- Asian dipping sauce (optional)
1. Slice chicken into long thin strips.
2. Combine soy sauce and garlic in bowl. Add chicken strips and coat well, cover. Put in refrigerator and let sit for a few hours or overnight.
3. Put oven to 375 degrees. Skewer strips. Place skewers onto baking sheet and put in over for approx. 30min. Serve.