- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups mild salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- chopped cilantro (garnish)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add some oil and sauté the chopped onion and garlic for about 6 minutes. While this is cooking remove seeds from jalapeno and chop finely. Add in the chopped jalapeno and sauté for another few minutes.
2. Add in the drained and rinsed black beans, salsa, and corn. Stir well and cook for 3 min. Then add the chili powder, cumin, and salt, and cook on low until heated through.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
** Can be made in advance and re-heated