Linguini with Scallops, Brown Butter and Peas was decadent. I used whole wheat spaghetti instead of linguini, and I also used smaller scallops because I couldn’t find the large ones in the grocery store. The small ones were easy because they were perfectly bite size with the pasta- I used a lot.
I did not add bread crumbs but I did use a lot of grated parmesan cheese.
This is a really easy meal with not a lot of ingredients or prep. I simply put Cajun seasoning (store bought) onto of tilapia (any white fish would work). I paired this with canned black-eyes peas that I heated up on the stove. I also sautéed collards, chopped tomatoes and onions as a second side.
- white fish (1 filet per person)
- cajun seasoning
- 1 large can black-eyes peas
- small onion chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens
- olive oil
1. Rinse and strain black-eyed peas
2. Chop collard greens. Put pot on medium-high heat. Place a little bit of water in pot then add greens.
3. Spread seasoning over both sides of fish
4. When collards are almost cooked through add chopped tomatoes and onions.
5. Put beans in microwave or over stove top to cook.
6. Put pan on medium-high heat. Add 1tbs olive oil, then fish. Cook a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
7. Place all food on plate. Serve with lemon wedges.