- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon oyster-flavored sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup shelled salted pistachios, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over High heat. Add asparagus; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
3. Stir in scallions, ginger, oyster sauce and chile-garlic sauce; cook, stirring, until the chicken is juicy and just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
4. Stir in pistachios. Serve.