This meal is magnesium rich, great to help fight fatigue.
Kale Chips Recipe
Ingredients (for Scallops) - Serves 2
- 10-12 jumbo sea scallops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- fresh ground black pepper
1. Mix together olive oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Add scallops and make sure each one is coated. Marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Mix sesame seeds and black pepper.
3. Dip each scallops in sesame seed and pepper mixture.
4. Sear scallops over Medium High heat for 1.5 minutes on each side. Do not touch scallops while they are cooking.
5. Remove scallops and serve over kale chips.
Ingredients (serves 3)
1 lb beef – cut into thin strips
1 bunch asparagus
1 package Cremini mushrooms
1 package soba noodles
toasted sesame seeds
1. Turn burner to high. Saute beef strips in 1 tbs sesame oil until cooked through. Remove from heat.
2. Cook soba noodles separately according to package instructions. Drain and mix with drizzle of sesame oil.
3. Saute asparagus and crimini mushrooms according to recipe.
4. Mix everything together and top with toasted sesame seeds.