6-8 large shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
3/4 lbs snow peas, trimmed
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbs vegetable or olive oil
Sesame seeds to garnish
1. Combine soy sauce and sesame oil with 2 tbs of water in a small bowl.
2. Heat large skillet over high heat. Add 1 tbs of oil. When the oil is hot add mushrooms and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Add remaining oil, snow peas and pinch of salt. Stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add soy/sesame mixture and cool for 2 minutes, until peas are crisp/tender.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.