Prep & cook time: 60 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2 as main dish)
- olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with oil.
2. Trim the stems off the cauliflower- only white should show.
3. Add yogurt to medium sized bowl. Zest and juice lemon into the yogurt. Then add all spices. Stir.
4. Dunk the cauliflower into the yogurt sauce. Use a spoon and your hands to make sure the whole surface is covered with the yogurt. Tip: Excess sauce can be kept in fridge and used as meat marinade.
5. Place baking sheet in oven. Cook for 40 minutes until surface is lightly browned and crusted. Remove.
6. Let cauliflower cool for 10 minutes then slice. Serve alongside salad or as appetizer/sidedish for a group dinner.