Cook time approx: 20 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add cauliflower to bowl and use hands to spread sauce over all the cauliflower pieces.
4. Place cauliflower on backing sheet and place in oven.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then toss, and cook for another 10 minutes of until tender. Serve.
Prep & cook time: 60 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2 as main dish)
- olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Remove all stems
Zest and juice lime
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with oil.
2. Trim the stems off the cauliflower- only white should show.
3. Add yogurt to medium sized bowl. Zest and juice lemon into the yogurt. Then add all spices. Stir.
4. Dunk the cauliflower into the yogurt sauce. Use a spoon and your hands to make sure the whole surface is covered with the yogurt. Tip: Excess sauce can be kept in fridge and used as meat marinade.
5. Place baking sheet in oven. Cook for 40 minutes until surface is lightly browned and crusted. Remove.
6. Let cauliflower cool for 10 minutes then slice. Serve alongside salad or as appetizer/sidedish for a group dinner.
1 bunch asparagus (thicker stalks are better)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon white truffle oil
salt and pepper
1. Trim the asparagus, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill pan or grill with High heat. Grill asparagus until browned, approx 6 minutes (toss around asparagus after 3 minutes.)
3. Remove. Immediately drizzle with truffle oil and sprinkle with chili flakes. Toss together. Serve.