Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems trimmed, caps thinly sliced
- 2 heads of kale or swiss chard (rinsed, stems cut from center of leaves, leaves cut into 1-inch-wide)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbs chopped garlic
- red pepper flakes
- salt, pepper, olive oil
1. Heat large skilled in high heat. Add oil. When oil is hot add mushroom, salt and pepper. Cook mushrooms approx. 10 min until browned. Transfer to bowl.
2. Add broth to skillet. Add greens and cook until wilted. Transfer to mushroom bowl.
3. Turn stove to medium-high. Add oil. Add onions and cook until browning, approx. 5 min. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Then add mushrooms and greens. Heat through and season with salt and pepper.