Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 2 heads of kale
- 2 onions, chopped
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley, just the leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Remove stems from kale, place aside. Chop kale then chop stems. Place all into large pot or dutch oven.
2. Add all other ingredients and 1/4 cup water.
3. Cook over low heat for 30-40 minutes stirring occasionally.
Serve as a side dish or over chicken, pork, rice or pasta.
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends snapped off and washed
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil
- Salt & pepper
1. Mix all sauce ingredients in bowl.
2. Heat steamer pot of water on high heat. Steam asparagus for approx. 8 minutes (for thick asparagus.)
3. When asparagus is cooked transfer to plate and pour parsley sauce on top. Serve.
Note: If you don’t have steamer pot you can boil the asparagus, approx. 6 minutes.