Cook time approx: 20 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add cauliflower to bowl and use hands to spread sauce over all the cauliflower pieces.
4. Place cauliflower on backing sheet and place in oven.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then toss, and cook for another 10 minutes of until tender. Serve.
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 2 heads of kale
- 2 onions, chopped
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley, just the leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Remove stems from kale, place aside. Chop kale then chop stems. Place all into large pot or dutch oven.
2. Add all other ingredients and 1/4 cup water.
3. Cook over low heat for 30-40 minutes stirring occasionally.
Serve as a side dish or over chicken, pork, rice or pasta.
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends snapped off and washed
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil
- Salt & pepper
1. Mix all sauce ingredients in bowl.
2. Heat steamer pot of water on high heat. Steam asparagus for approx. 8 minutes (for thick asparagus.)
3. When asparagus is cooked transfer to plate and pour parsley sauce on top. Serve.
Note: If you don’t have steamer pot you can boil the asparagus, approx. 6 minutes.